You don’t have to dread or fear your upcoming capital campaign. It is possible to enjoy this season. I did not say it would be easy. Nowhere in the Bible did God call anyone to an easy task but it doesn’t have to feel like a trip to the dentist. It can actually be enjoyable and an incredible faith-building experience for those in your church.
During the past few years, we have seen the following happen in our partnerships:
- Hundreds giving their lives to Christ during the public phase of the campaign. Yes, people can get saved during a capital campaign.
- Communities are changing as increasing numbers of volunteers are giving their time and talent to serve the poor and under-resourced.
- Communities are changing because increased dollars are flowing to schools, shelters, and other organizations caring for the marginalized.
- Pastors are seeing the congregation’s trust in their leadership go to all-time high.
- Vision becoming a reality. Lives are being changed.
We hear it all the time – “I never knew a capital campaign could be like this.” Well, it can.
If you have an upcoming need to raise capital, allow me to give you a preview. Simply click HERE for a FREE video coaching series called The 5-Minute Capital Campaign.
In it, INJOY Stewardship Solutions president/CEO Joseph Sangl breaks down the 4-Step Process needed to see your mission and vision become a reality. Don’t miss this. This complimentary coaching is worth your time to watch and could change the way you see this upcoming season of ministry.